first_imgUnder Italian law, anyone who negligently spreads an epidemic risks a prison sentence up to 12 years, while anyone who does so willfully may face up to life imprisonment.”It is a way to partially compensate the national law that does not require isolation upon return from a non-EU country if the stay abroad lasts up to five days”, Zaia said during a news briefing which was streamed via Facebook.Zaia’s order says that the person’s employer faces a penalty of 1,000 euros multiplied by the number of its employees, if it does not enforce the rule.The last available data on coronavirus cases released on July 6 for Veneto shows the region had a total of 169 people hospitalized, but it said it was concerned by 28 new infections, of which 15 were related to travel abroad.The spike in cases has attracted widespread interest in Italy, which is one of the world’s worst hit countries with a total of 34,869 dead and 241,819 infected with the coronavirus.Minister of Health Roberto Speranza said on Sunday that Italy is considering compulsory health treatment in cases where a person has to be treated and does not.The Ministry of Health did not respond to a request for comment on Veneto’s move.Topics : People who test positive for the coronavirus but refuse hospital treatment could face a prison sentence under a new regulation introduced in Italy’s northeastern region of Veneto.The order by Governor Luca Zaia says that until the end of July hospitals must tell the public prosecutor’s office of anyone refusing admission after testing positive.Anyone returning to Veneto, which includes the city of Venice, must also be given two compulsory swab tests, Monday’s regional order says if they are returning from a business trip outside the European Union or a non-Schengen country.last_img read more

first_imgHendersons first home, 41 Arthur St.MERMAID Beach’s real estate heavy weights, the Hendersons have sold their childhood property. The Professionals Mermaid Beach bosses Luke and brother Andrew Henderson sold 1/41 Arthur St, for $1.088 million. The property from their childhood has been developed into stylish villas. Hendersons first home, 41 Arthur St.The real estate and horse racing identities who once called the property home said a lot has changed in Mermaid Beach since they lived at the beachside block. “The villa sits on the site where our bedrooms used to be,’’ Andrew Henderson said. “We were very young when we lived there but I clearly remember it being an older style, two storey home.“The difference between the home that we grew up in and these villas is just enormous.”More from news02:37Purchasers snap up every residence in the $40 million Siarn Palm Beach North7 hours ago02:37International architect Desmond Brooks selling luxury beach villa1 day agoHendersons first home, 41 Arthur St.Luke Henderson said his father originally sold their childhood home in the late 70s for a bigger block at 19 Seagull Ave.“I was probably a year old at the time but dad needed more space to raise three boys, so we moved a street over.”The brothers said they spent their weekends at Nobby Beach competing in the surf lifesaving carnivals or riding their bicycles around the suburb while their father John Henderson conducted open houses in the area.“A lot has changed in the area since then with a lot of the older homes being replaced bynewer homes over the past 10 years,” Andrew Henderson said.“There are not too many of the original buildings left because people have realised the value of the area and the opportunity to renovate existing dwellings.“The amount of building activity we have seen in the suburb over the past three years hasbeen incredible and we haven’t seen anything like this since before the Global FinancialCrisis.“The level of confidence in the market is fantastic and it is terrific to see the suburb beingtransformed.”Meanwhile, their brother David Henderson is trying to find a buyer for his mega-mansion at 187-191 Hedges Ave listed for $17.250 million through Kollosche Prestige agents and Luke Henderson from the Professionals.last_img read more

first_imgthe home at 11 Leo Pl, Bridgeman Downs.Marketing agent Wayne Sweet of Watt Realty, Aspley, said 11 Leo Place, Bridgeman Downs, attracted many buyers due to the size and condition of the home.“The house is 10 years old, but it presented as new,” he said.More from newsFor under $10m you can buy a luxurious home with a two-lane bowling alley5 Apr 2017Military and railway history come together on bush block24 Apr 2019“The previous owner kept it in immaculate condition.“There is value in the presentation.” REAL ESTATE: Leo Place, Bridgeman DownsThis large family home has sold on the market for $1,050,000. Inside 11 Leo Pl, Bridgeman Downs.Mr Sweet said the new owners were local to the area.“They’re a growing family who needed a bigger home, so they upgraded,” he said.“It’s a large, spacious home with five bedrooms, three bathrooms and an in-ground pool, so it’s ideal for families.”Mr Sweet said the property was a good representation of the quality homes in the area, and that demand was high for properties in a similar condition.“There are high quality homes in the suburb, but there is a definite lack of stock on the market right now,” he said.“Many buyers in the market right now who are ready to purchase want to upgrade to bigger, homes, but there aren’t enough available.”last_img read more

first_imgWe are pleased to congratulate our sister journal The Railway Magazine on its centenary year. Although operating in two distinct sectors of the railway press, RM and Railway Gazette share a long and complex history which can be traced back to the first edition of The Railway Magazine on May 1 1835.RM was first published in its current form in July 1897, allowing it to claim the prize for the worlds’ longest continuously published railway periodical. It would be a further eight years before The Railway Gazette title appeared, which went on to merge with The Railway Times in April 1914.Disappeared in a puff of smokeThree withdrawn steam locomotives have vanished from a siding at Nymburk, 60 km east of Praha. The discovery was made when Czech Railways carried out an audit of its assets.Prime suspect was a CD driver who is alleged to have hauled the locos by rail to a breaker’s yard in Praha, earning US$31 000 for the scrap metal.last_img read more

first_img 69 Views   no discussions LifestyleRelationships Text Your Way to His Heart by: – October 25, 2012 Sharing is caring! Share Sharecenter_img Share OK, so we all know about sexting-and the dangers of sending out a nudie pic of yourself. But in this digital age, texting is vital to daily communication-especially your dating life. We promise it’s easy to master; you just need to master the art of “Flirtexting.” Really.

Digital dating experts (and self-confessed “one-time serial daters”) Debra Goldstein and Olivia Baniuszewicz wrote the book on the subject, literally. The revised edition of Flirtexting: How to Text Your Way into His Heart (Skyhorse Publishing), comes out next month–but we got a few sneak-peek tips on how to give him great text.

1. SAY YES TO THE TEXT: 
Guys love texting because it insulates them from first date jitters. You get to break the ice over text, before meeting face-to-face. Plus, they say it makes rejection easier to handle AND it helps guys know if you’re into them or not.2. DON’T T.U.I.: 
That stands for Texting Under the Influence-one of the biggest texting don’ts. If you need to, they advise appointing one of your friends as your “texting sponsor”-text her instead of said dude you’re trying to land. Or check out their super-cute Texting Sponsor friendship bracelets-buy two: one for your BFF, and one for you.3. ASK FOR CLARIFICATION: 
Don’t just sit there wondering what the hell he meant … find out! But be cool: Debra and Olivia recommend sending him this line from dude-favorite flick Tommy Boy: “Hi, I’m Earth. Have we met?” with a follow-up like “I’m going to need clarification on that last text, Tommy.” Guys love movie quotes and it’s a gentle way of calling him out on his text.4. SEND A POST-DATE TEXT: 
Although it seems like a small gesture, the text will reaffirm your appreciation for the date and his company, they say.5. BUT NEVER RE-SEND A TEXT: 
Odds are he got it and just isn’t responding. Simple. Done.6. KEEP ‘EM SHORT AND SWEET: 
Debra and Olivia say their book research (which involved interviewing *tons* of guys) shows this to be one of the biggest turn-ons to men, while long-winded messages make ’em yawn. Keep it short, keep it sweet, and keep it coming!April Daniels Hussar,SELF magazine Tweetlast_img read more

first_img Loading… Napoli won the first leg 1-0 at San Siro back in March, and Inter Milan will need a comprehensive victory to advance into the final slated for Wednesday.Meanwhile, Juventus and AC Milan played a goalless draw in the other semi-final on Friday, but it was Juventus who advance on away goal rule, haven played 1 – 1 draw in the first meeting.Cristiano Ronaldo missed the golden opportunity to give his side a winning start in the post-Covid-19 era when he missed a penalty in the 16th minute.Read Also: Bonucci defends Ronaldo: Even the greatest miss penaltiesJuventus were awarded a penalty through the video assistant referee, but the Portuguese captain stepped up and smashed his effort against the post.Cristiano Ronaldo has now missed his first penalty of the season after scoring eight consecutive for Juventus before the season was suspended due to the coronavirus pandemic in March.FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 Promoted Content7 Universities In The World With The Highest Market ValueCouples Who Celebrated Their Union In A Unique, Unforgettable Way9 Facts You Should Know Before Getting A Tattoo7 Universities Where Getting An Education Costs A Hefty PennyWho Earns More Than Ronaldo?You’ve Only Seen Such Colorful Hairdos In A Handful Of AnimeTop 7 Best Car Manufacturers Of All TimePlaying Games For Hours Can Do This To Your BodyThe Best Cars Of All Time5 Of The World’s Most Unique Theme ParksThe Funniest Prankster Grandma And Her GrandsonThe 6 Weirdest Things You Can Learn On WikiHowcenter_img Nigeria’s Victor Moses and his Inter Milan teammates will be hoping to reach the Copa Italian final when they meet Napoli in the second leg semi-final today, Saturday.Advertisementlast_img read more

first_imgCLEAR LAKE, Iowa – Side Biter Chassis continues its support of IMCA Modified drivers in the North Central Region again in 2020. “Ryan has really diversified not only his business, but his involvement with IMCA racing in the past couple of seasons,” IMCA Marketing Director Kevin Yoder said. “In 2020 he’ll demonstrate his commitment not only as a great chassis builder and as a Modified racer, but as a promoter at Hancock County Speedway as well. These three levels of support really speak to his love of IMCA racing.” Side Biter is owned by IMCA Modified veteran Ryan Ruter and all drivers in the region are re­quired display two Side Biter decals on their race car to be eligible for point fund shares.  The North Central Region has crowned 22 different champions from five states since it was estab­lished in 1993, with just two repeat kings in the last 20 years.  More information about Side Biter chassis and services is available by calling 641 357-1600 and at Facebook.com/Ruter Racing.center_img Champion of the Side Biter Chassis North Central Region earns $2,500, with $1,250 for se­cond, $625 for third, $325 for fourth, $300 for fifth and $200 for sixth through 10th. For a fourth consecutive season, the Clear Lake, Iowa, chassis builder returns as title sponsor and provides a portion of the $6,000 point fund for the region comprised of tracks in Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, Saskatchewan, South Dakota and Wisconsin. Point fund checks will be presented during the national awards banquet in November, or mailed beginning the next week from the IMCA home office. last_img read more

first_imgBoys Area Basketball ScoresWednesday  (2-19)Oldenburg  66     Hauser  34Tuesday  (2-18)Jac-Cen-Del  55     Rising Sun  49East Central  66     Union County  45Greensburg  63     Seymour  36South Dearborn  94     Villa Madonna  65Delta  52     Rushville  42Southwestern Shelby  68     Knightstown  61Trinity Lutheran  56     Edinburgh  46last_img

first_imgRelatedPosts Pirlo not out to copy anyone after Juventus’ comfortable opening win Juve’s Pirlo gamble makes new Serie A season the most open for years Pirlo bags UEFA coaching badge Gianluigi Buffon is set to sign a new contract extension with Juventus according to Tuttosport. The new deal, which he is set to sign after the coronavirus lockdown, will take the goalkeeper into his 26th season as a professional. This comes after Francesco Totti and Fabio Cannavaro said they believe their fellow World Cup winner Buffon will continue playing until Juventus “make him stop”. Former Roma captain Totti expects the goalkeeper – who returned to Juventus last year after a short spell at Paris Saint-Germain – to extend his career for as long as possible. “I’ll tell you: Gigi wants to play until he’s 50. But he can play for two or three more seasons. Besides, he’s in goal and is a back-up,” Totti told former defender Cannavaro on Instagram. Cannavaro, 46, who captained Italy to World Cup glory in 2006, retired from playing in 2011 while 43-year-old Totti hung up his boots in 2017. Buffon has made it clear he has no interest in retiring any time soon. Cannavaro highlighted Buffon’s career intentions, saying his retirement would be forced rather than voluntary. “Well, you’ll know it. He won’t want to stop, but they will make him stop, which is very different,” the former Juventus centre-back replied.Tags: Fabio CannavaroFrancesco TottiGianluigi BuffonJuventusWorld Cuplast_img read more

first_img A leading commentator in France declared earlier this week that the transfer was a “done deal”. Ferguson has previously insisted the 27-year-old would be at Manchester United next season and it appears that attitude has not changed. “I don’t think there is anything in that at all,” said Ferguson. Rooney will be part of the United squad that faces Aston Villa on Monday. Ferguson added: “There are a few bumps and bruises from West Ham on Wednesday. Nemanja Vidic has a beautiful bruise on his cheek bone. I am quite happy to get out of that war zone without a serious injury.” Rooney was taken off at Upton Park, although Ferguson insists there are no issues with the 27-year-old – even if there is no update on the likelihood of summer contract talks. “I couldn’t tell you about that (contract talks),” he said. “As far as taking him off the other night it was simple – he wasn’t playing as well as Shinji Kagawa was. In so many games Wayne Rooney is better than most players. But on the night Shinji was playing so well.” The clash between Andy Carroll and David de Gea at Upton Park sparked heated discussion about the use of video to bring retrospective action. Whilst Carroll’s challenge has been dismissed as nothing more than robust by some, others, including Ferguson, felt it merited dismissal. Retrospective action is highly unlikely, though, as the incident was seen by the referee at the time. It follows on from recent incidents involving Callum McManaman and Sergio Aguero, both of which seemed to be worthy of a red card but no further action was taken in either case. “I don’t know where they are now. I really have no idea,” said Ferguson. “I don’t think there is any clarity now. It’s difficult to go through all the ones you’re talking about. I think it was a red card – I don’t think there is any dispute. “I think Sam has masked that by talking about being robbed in the game. That masked the fact they should have had 10 men. But it didn’t happen and it doesn’t bother me now. It’s gone, it doesn’t affect us anymore.” Press Associationcenter_img Sir Alex Ferguson has dismissed speculation that Wayne Rooney will join Paris St Germain in the summer.last_img read more